Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creating the Avatar

Creating the Avatar was simple and fun.  I enjoyed being creative with features such as adding my voice and editing my appearance.

The challenge for me was adding the gadget.  I changed my design in order to make finding the add design feature easier.  My next challenge after adding my avatar was exiting the preview screen in order to edit and add my post.  I had to close and login.  I imagine that how to flip back and forth between the preview and the edit screens will come back to me from our previous Tools experiences with time.

1 comment:

  1. If you're using Google Chrome, you may want to go to the wrench and show your bookmarks bar. Then you can drag down the urls from the omnibox and create bookmarks for the 11 Tools site and your blog site for easy flipping between the two! Glad you were able to work through the challenges! On to Tool #2!

    ReplyDelete